Thursday, January 22, 2009

New addition

A lot has happened since my last post. I recently rescued a Husky-Border Collie mix from some farmer in Slade. The past few days have been kinda rough so I decided to go down to the Red to visit some of my friends and some how Dario convinced me to get one of the same puppies that he got Emily. I didn't take much convincing...I've been thinking about getting a dog for awhile now and Miso (my puppy) was free and I'm not doing anything but work, school, and climbing these days so why not? She's VERY unsocialized and is taking awhile to get out of her shell. But she is completely adorable:

Kris and I have been taking a few trips down to the dirty south for some boulderin. I've been super amped about climbing lately, and I think it has a lot to do with all the bouldering outside. Here are some of the pictures from New Years at Rocktown:
Emily sending The Wave
Em's sending face
Katy sending The Wave
Katy's sending face
Kris on The Orb

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hadn't seen that pic of me! I need a sending face!!